Monday, August 18

Blog Design Fatigue

I have learned a tremendous amount about coding, CSS, design styles, blogger, graphic tools etc., but it still feels like I've only just begun.

I have also had an up close look at my own project management weaknesses - traits that get in my way during any big project.

* I want everything to be perfect before I proceed
* Nothing is ever perfect
* I get distracted and jump from one thing to another without fully realizing any of them.
* I get discouraged when things don't turn out just right and and flooded with "I can't do this" feelings.
* I can't commit to a color scheme, a font, a graphic because there's always something else I like.
* I lose my own vision in looking at all the other brilliant people out there.
* I wonder if it's all so hard because I'm not really suited to it.

Learning to recognize, deal with and overcome these flaws is my next challenge in Adventures in Blogland.
I wonder if other people feel many of the same things - is perseverance the one big answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment