Friday, July 25

Pointing your URL to your blog

I spent an hour or more this morning working on making my blogger blog be the recipient of the information from the Domain Name Registrar (DNS) Server...

Already sounds like gibberish, but I persevered to attempting to make changes to my CNAME information, etc., etc., and I won't bore you with the rest of the silliness.

Finally, finally, I broke down at 2pm and got a glass of wine, plugged in the charger for my computer and my phone, put in my headphones and steeled myself for Tech support at Godaddy.

When I'm wrong - well - I'm really, really, very wrong.


Tech support talked to me inside of ten minutes - I know because my pasta timer beeped on the stove.

This man talked to me.
In order to make a long story short - this man, who I soon came to see - by voice and brain only - was indisputably brilliant, non -condescending, and therefore, sexy and adorable - but who I soon came to realize (by asking)  was married....

well, he just FIXED it.
For me.
All by himself.

And then it worked.
If you type in www.flagranttext.com you will arrive... well... here.

Can I just say two things?

1. UNPRECENDENTED Text support expertise

and

2. I missed another smart one.

sigh.

but at least my website works.


No comments:

Post a Comment