Friday, June 20

Diet and Exercise Makes Me Feel Good - Who Knew?

I've been cursing myself for a long time because I could NOT seem to find the motivation or energy to do the exact things which would give me more motivation and energy. Talk about a death spiral. 

For some reason - (Blessing from the goddess of the sunshine?) - About a week or so ago I committed to making a few small changes whether I liked it or not:

  • Gym or some kind of exercise every SINGLE day.
  • Stay away from all the sugar I can control.
  • Stay away from alcohol
  • Eat protein first thing in the morning.
  • Eat foods with high iron (hoping to help with fatigue)
  • Eat healthy foods in smaller portions.

After 8 days.... WTF? I feel great.
I am energy girl. (at least comparatively)
I am learning not to dread the gym with my whole soul.
It is easier to choke foods down in the pre-noon part of the day.
Plus, it appears that the muffin-top that has graced my middle for year or so is shrinking. SHRINKING I tell you! 

This diet and exercise thing might just have potential.
We must spread the word! Tell the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment